- 13:54 I thought i would miss the speech but my mp3 player has a radio! woot! #
- 15:35 Heee Chris Matthews gave Val Kilmer a ride home last night. lolz XD #
- 16:35 Chris Matthews is sounding like a West Wing fanboy right now. And I have to stop accidentally spelling his name 'Christ'. wtf brain. #
- 22:30 The characters in 1776 are such catty bitches! God, I hope the founding fathers were really like that. #
- 23:02 "Well yes, good God, WE know them." #
- 23:40 "Every able-bodied whore... Whore?" #
( This picture )
When the city isn't that smoggy, on the good days, I can see the Great Salt Lake and the mountains beyond it from campus. And that is quite a distance. It's really pretty in that desert-y barren way. It hasn't snowed for the last few weeks, so the city is really smoggy, today I could barely see the buildings in downtown SLC because of the pollution. Also, breathing sucks. Hopefully it's going to rain/snow tomorrow. I don't like walking in the rain/snow, but I can actually breathe when it's snowing.
"It's really just your basic typecasting: When you need two actors to run through the woods in low-cut nighties, you immediately think of Richard Jenkins and Bradley Whitford," Goddard joked.
I'm mostly excited for a Whedon and Goddard horror movie, but Bradley Whitford being in it sure is awesome! :DDDDDDDDDDD